An Oracle database is known as a particular collection of data treated as a single unit. The main aim of a database system is to store and retrieve the related information. The database server is the main key to solving the problems associated with the information management. Basically, a server can reliably handle a huge amount of data in a multi-user environment. This allows various users for accessing the same data simultaneously. This is basically accomplished to deliver an efficient performance. The database server helps to check the unauthorized access and provides the effective methods for the recovery of failure.
An excellent success factor of the transition to the modern Oracle technology is the oracle data migration services. The migration is about the legacy databases, hardware, and applications. The Oracle Advanced Customer Support can efficiently migrate a customer’s Oracle products as well as packaged applications to the latest Oracle technology. The Oracle Advanced Customer Support can help you in order to take the advantage of the value that is associated with the modern Oracle technology. It is involved with the less risk as well as faster results. The Oracle Advanced Customer Support is associated with more than twenty years of experience in migration. It has the required skills, proven methodologies, delivery tools as well as practices in order to deliver the successful migrations of the Oracle products. The Oracle Migration Service helps in reducing the risk of a migration. It enables the user to use the Oracle software more efficiently and effectively by providing the follows:
- Migration of development, test as well as production environments.
- Experienced engineers to perform the migration.
- Mentoring and support for a successful deployment.
- Database optimizations such as re-organization and compression.
The Oracle Advanced Customer Support helps you at every step of your way throughout all the phases of your database migration. The steps of the database migration are as follows:
- Pre-Migration analysis
- Migration testing
The migration is supervised and coordinated by an Oracle Technical Account Manager from the beginning to finish. All of the above, the migration can happen in a couple of days, not weeks, or months that you might expect from a typical migration.
Migration of Oracle Database
- Migration from the Oracle Database 9i and 10g to 11g or 12c as well as from 11g to 12c (pluggable database PDB and container database CDB).
- Includes the direct migration to PDB.
- Support migration across various platforms.
- Database optimizations and re-organization such as compression.
- Parallelized migration (scaled based on the hardware resources).
- The migration of the Oracle databases to on premises and to the Oracle Cloud solutions.
- The optimal migration with as little downtime as possible.
- Simplified platform migration (any Operating System to Linux).
- Simplified enablement of new features.
- Safe migration throughout the resilience features and testing.
- Database optimizations.
The migration is also associated with the Pre-Migration Analysis, Migration Plan, Migration Execution, Validation, and Unique Tools and Automation. The goldengate migration oracle can be used in reducing the downtime for the various types of migrations and updates as well as database upgrades, application upgrades, hardware infrastructures, switching storage, and endian changes.